We have a range of meeting rooms available on the ground floor which can be booked for events, conferences and retreats. The rooms include:
- The Chapel - is the home of Nantwich Elim Church and is a place of Christian worship and is licenced for marriages. It is possible for christian groups to use this chapel for events. The Chapel can seat up to 160 people and there is a sound system and overhead projection available. Arrangements for this are made on an individual basis.
- The Main Hall - the former library provides a great space for various events. It is a bright room with two wall mounted screens, sound system and stage lighting rack. This room can seat 150 people. The cost of hiring this room is £15 per hour.
- The Conference Lounge - this room is similar in size to the Main Hall and can seat up to 150 people. The cost of hiring this hall is £15.00 per hour.
- The Prayer Room - this has a large table which can set 10 - 12 people, and includes a comfortable seating area. The cost of hiring this room is £15 per hour.
- The Meeting Rooms - We also have two smaller meeting rooms which can be used as a boardroom setup which seats 10-12 people, or as an open plan seating area for 20 people. The cost of hiring these rooms is £15 per hour.
(Pictured, Left: small meeting room, Right: conference lounge)
Refreshments, lunch and evening meals can be organised to individually meet your needs by prior arrangement. Please discuss details with our Conference Manager Graham Talbot.
To discuss your conference or retreat needs please contact our Conference Manager Graham Talbot by telephoning 01270 626749 / 07534209113 or email: Olivegrove@nantwichelimchurch.org